MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - MMA vs Street Fighter

View Single Post

Old 11-22-2012, 05:10 PM   #5 (permalink)
FBrown
MMA Fanatic

FBrown has a spectacular aura aboutFBrown has a spectacular aura aboutFBrown has a spectacular aura aboutFBrown has a spectacular aura aboutFBrown has a spectacular aura aboutFBrown has a spectacular aura aboutFBrown has a spectacular aura aboutFBrown has a spectacular aura aboutFBrown has a spectacular aura aboutFBrown has a spectacular aura aboutFBrown has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyson Fury View Post
It depends on how many lessons that person has had during that one month period. I would say you probably only need 5 lessons, with prior knowledge of MMA/BJJ, to easily defeat an 'average' person off the street.

Also, BJJ does prepare you for getting hit in the face!!!!!

BJJ is a Martial Art of self defence, every martial art prepares you for getting hit in the face.

You give 'a feeling out process' as your reason as to why an average MMA fighter couldn't run through an average person on the street? This is complete nonsense buddy. There would be no need for a feeling out process, an average MMA fighter would crush anyone of similar size who hasn't had any training. Now if your talking about someone who has had only 1 month of BJJ/MMA training, taking out some random on the street, then the result would be the same.

You train MMA? Then either you're lying, delusional or trolling. If you are completely innocent then I hope my post has helped you.
1. BJJ doesn't prepare you for that. If you train BJJ somewhere where you're getting hit in the face when you're rolling then get your money back.

2. Every martial art prepares you for that? No.

3. I've seen a few top notch MMA guys get their ass beat by someone with no prior MMA experience or any martial art at that. Didn't Don Frye get beat down in a hotel lobby? Ever heard Nick Diaz talk about getting his ass beat? And please no one say "they aren't top notch guys." They were/are professional fighters and that's what this discussion is about. All I'm merely saying is that fighting in the octagon and on the street IS two different things. If you put me in a triangle, who is to say I won't just bite off your balls? That kinda thing.

4. No, I'm not lying or trolling or anything. I simply asked a question but alot of people like to look tough on the forum by "calling people out" like that. Either way, I don't train on a full time basis but yeah I train and have had a couple of amateur fights (5 to be exact).
FBrown is offline   Reply With Quote