MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - King Mo "Id whoop somebodies ass for Chael"

View Single Post

Old 11-22-2012, 04:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
King Mo "Id whoop somebodies ass for Chael"

Quote:
“When I was sick, Chael hit me up. He was like, ‘Mo, do you need help with your medical bills? I got you.’ He hit me up. He reached out to me. He sent me a text and then he called me. Chael checked up on me when I was sick. It meant a lot to me. When bad things happen, your true friends stick around. Chael was one of them that stuck around. I’d whoop somebody’s ass for Chael. That’s how real I am about that dude. I think what he did as far as talking trash, yeah, he talked trash. He did a great job. He made Anderson [Silva] a star. Anderson was already a star, but he made Anderson a crossover star. The reason why I say that, all of Anderson’s fights were blowouts. He pushed Anderson to the limit and made Anderson show that he’s a true champion by digging deep and coming from behind to win. Everyone looked at Anderson a lot different after he beat Chael. Everyone looked at Chael a lot different. Then Chael continued to sell the fight after that fight and made the other fight bigger. I guarantee you Anderson wouldn’t do no million buys on pay-per-view without Chael.”

Iv just randomly stumbled across article. Iv never read it before so i figured id share. Everything i heard from Chael when he isnt in hype mode makes me think he is a extremely nice guy. He was going to pay for his medical bills...You must admit that is pretty cool of him whether you like him or not.

Can someone explain to me the difference between "somebody’s & somebodies"

Thank you

2014 FFL

Robbie Lawler

Daniel Cormier
Rory Macdonald
Alan Patrick
Stephen Thompson
SideWays222 is online now   Reply With Quote