MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - 'TUF 17' coach Jon Jones: Chael Sonnen doesn't deserve UFC title fight

View Single Post

Old 11-22-2012, 05:55 PM   #6 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
"Earlier in my career, I would have taken things a lot more to heart, I think," Jones said. "But I've faced so much adversity in such a short amount of time, it's just really making the game so easy. I'm facing all the drama, all the controversy, I'm facing it at such an early stage, there's going to be nothing left for me sooner or later."

He has much to learn. Problems follow you everywhere you go in sports and in business. It can be internal or external.

I think the show is going to be more interesting than the fight though. I simply do not see how Chael hurts em. This is the one time where I don't mind being wrong...at all.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote