MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rashad is confident GSP defeats Anderson Silva.

View Single Post

Old 11-22-2012, 06:11 PM   #58 (permalink)
MMA-Sportsman
Heavyweight

MMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrappleRetarded View Post
Yes, that's exactly my point, which I quite clearly explained easily enough in my other posts. You were just trying to be a smart ass and pick out an argument for no reason.
Man, we all(me included, just to make it clear) need to review our attitudes from time to time. You are hyper touchy for some reason. You should get your sh!t together asap.
You are the one blabbering and being aggressive all the time. Where did you get the idea I disagree about most things you said, man?
I stated my disagreement about the Demian trip example and you made all this circus by yourself just like in the other thread. One line and you go bersek.

I could not precisely rank Sonnen as a MMA wrestler. I know he is very, very good and for some ppl one of the best or the very one. Opinions may vary, but look what you say about ppl who think different:
Quote:
Any one who believed Chael was ever the better MMA wrestler was out of their god damn minds.
That wasn't for me. That was for any one. You are always forcing your opinion, what is just an opinion, but you make it like is fail proof.

Quote:
The best wrestler in MMA would not get rag dolled to the floor by Damian Maia.
Don't be dramatic, that rag dolling thing never existed. There was top technical beautiful trip and a great sub by a great master. Damian rag dolled Rick Story, though, another great wrestler.

Quote:
Can you picture GSP being thrown to the ground by Damian Maia like that?
Could you picture GSP knocked out by Serra? Big Nog submitted by Mir? Mirko Crocop knocked out with a high kick...by Gonzaga?
Yes, I can picture Maia tripping any one because he is that good. That's why that example you gave, in particular, was lame. I didn't say nothing about the rest in that occasion.
Moderate your language and show some respect when in disagreement, please.