MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - um... wtf? Happy thanksgiving from Jones n Chael (I think)

View Single Post

Old 11-22-2012, 06:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Chael Sonnen + Jon Jones Thanksgiving pic (Popped up on my facebook)

This is them probably making a meal for the TUF guys??? Or it could be proof of Chael and Jon trolling all of us while laughing all the way to the bank. Either way enjoy and Happy Thanksgiving everybody!!

Anyone notice how unappetizing that turkey looks compared to the meals we have at our homes??? Probably because they cant eat as unhealthy as us???

Also i hope this picture isnt an indication of the size difference we will see when this fight happens. Hopefully Chael can bulk up and close up the gap.

(Thread title is dedicated to the guy who called my other thread title the worst ever.!)