MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - King Mo "Id whoop somebodies ass for Chael"

View Single Post

Old 11-22-2012, 08:40 PM   #6 (permalink)
FBrown
MMA Fanatic

FBrown has a spectacular aura aboutFBrown has a spectacular aura aboutFBrown has a spectacular aura aboutFBrown has a spectacular aura aboutFBrown has a spectacular aura aboutFBrown has a spectacular aura aboutFBrown has a spectacular aura aboutFBrown has a spectacular aura aboutFBrown has a spectacular aura aboutFBrown has a spectacular aura aboutFBrown has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Mercy View Post
After the second fight I could say the stars were aligned. Hype man Chael is really something to behold. He can press buttons like no other. But outside of it, he does seem genuine...oddly enough.

I think he's smart enough to know the shelf life of every fighter. He's doing everything he can to generate as much income in his position...most likely to pay back his previous cases...lolz.

TUF season will probably spike up...pun intended. But after he gets decimated that'll be it.
Technically speaking, Chael is already a millionaire like any other top fighter in the UFC. His last 3 fights, he pulled in around 250K for each fight all in all. What the UFC paid him + sponsors + bonuses (all fighters get bonuses even if not KO/Submission/Fight of the Night).

I'm also sure he still has money sitting around from his real estate stint in which he sold a good bit of homes. That and his family was wealthy before he was ever a fighter. I think he just likes putting on a show and getting the attention. The money is second.
FBrown is offline   Reply With Quote