MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - um... wtf? Happy thanksgiving from Jones n Chael (I think)

View Single Post

Old 11-22-2012, 10:57 PM   #9 (permalink)
GrappleRetarded
Banned

GrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
I really hope this TUF ordeal backfires on Dana. He puts these two guys as coaches on the show hoping for lots of drama and arguing back and forth.

Seems like Jonny boy and Chael are having a whale of a time together, really hitting things off. Maybe Jon will invite Chael to his BBQ after the fight. And they can eat hot dogs and drink ale together, whilst laughing and reminiscing merrily about their stint of TUF and funny things that happened in the fight.

I hope we get a really boring TUF, with a slight bromance developing between Chael and Jones, just to crush Danas plans.
GrappleRetarded is offline   Reply With Quote