MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Cant wait for Rampage to KTFO glover. GIF/PIC!

View Single Post

Old 11-22-2012, 10:50 PM   #29 (permalink)
3DLee
Baddest Man Alive

3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now
I think that this fight(if it happens) will be pretty much determined in the first minute. Where Glover can really lose the fight is with his neves. This is a huge step up in competition and press coverage. If he thinks that he must go out there and KO Rampage quickly, then I could see him leaving himself open. But, If he's smart and conservative and picks Quentin apart with jabs and lead hooks mixed with leg kicks and TD attempts, I see him either frustrating Rampage to make a mistake and KOing him or getting an easy decision. This is quite a cheezy repetitive statement in this sport but it really applies here, the first person to make a mistake will lose.
3DLee is offline   Reply With Quote