MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - do cornermen impede fighters ?

View Single Post

Old 11-23-2012, 05:56 AM   #3 (permalink)
Dr Gonzo
Number 1 Nerf-Herder

Dr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For Greatness
Trix, you make a good point. Its something I've thought about before. Surely it must be quite simple to give certain moves and strikes codes? They manage it on the PPVs etc so why not Ultimate Fighter? I would find it incredibly annoying. Is this happening with every fighter then? Reason I ask is, in Forrest Griffins first book, he explains that fighters should tell their trainers on how to instruct them during a fight. Now if Forrest does that, I'd say most people do so why not the Ultimate Fighter contestents? If the UF contestents do tell their trainers on how they'd like to be intructed, why are they asking their trainers to call out the actual move?

Unless of course they are asking their trainers/coaches to call the wrong moves intentionally to confuse their opponents and opposite coaches.

I used to be Tyson Fury but now I'm not.
Dr Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote