MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - um... wtf? Happy thanksgiving from Jones n Chael (I think)

View Single Post

Old 11-23-2012, 09:57 AM   #18 (permalink)
RWCNT
Flyweight

RWCNT has a brilliant futureRWCNT has a brilliant futureRWCNT has a brilliant futureRWCNT has a brilliant futureRWCNT has a brilliant futureRWCNT has a brilliant futureRWCNT has a brilliant futureRWCNT has a brilliant futureRWCNT has a brilliant futureRWCNT has a brilliant futureRWCNT has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3DLee View Post
How else does someone with his record beome one of the hottest draws in the game? He talks so much craziness that everyone wants to see him fight. Either they desperately want to see him win or desperately want to see him lose. The improtant part is that they want to see him. But what I really like is that come that Saturday night, Chael really does fight his heart out the best way he knows how. Some people dont find it exciting, but I do. Hes not the biggest finisher, but he fights hard and ugly and tries to break his opponent. He doesn't back pedal round after round.
It's not exactly the worst record either, guys like Randy and BJ have plenty of losses. Agree with you about his style btw.
RWCNT is offline   Reply With Quote