MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Georges St-Pierre vs. Carlos Condit Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-23-2012, 11:57 AM   #402 (permalink)
Dr Gonzo
Number 1 Nerf-Herder

Dr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrappleRetarded View Post
Winning the contest!!! ha ha, nah I'm just kidding, I really thought GSP was going to break after he got rocked from that kick, but he came back and demonstrated the heart of a champion.

Diaz is probably the most natural fighter out there though. Most guys probably get a little nervous before they're about to enter the octagon and are cautious of getting hit. With Diaz, he just doesn't care, it's crazy.
Yeah man, thought GSP was done for too. Natural fighter? Yeah Diaz is indeed that. I'd say Anderson is more of a natural though.

I used to be Tyson Fury but now I'm not.
Dr Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote