MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Georges St-Pierre vs. Carlos Condit Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-23-2012, 12:25 PM   #403 (permalink)
rabakill
Light Heavyweight

rabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrappleRetarded View Post
Winning the contest!!! ha ha, nah I'm just kidding, I really thought GSP was going to break after he got rocked from that kick, but he came back and demonstrated the heart of a champion.

Diaz is probably the most natural fighter out there though. Most guys probably get a little nervous before they're about to enter the octagon and are cautious of getting hit. With Diaz, he just doesn't care, it's crazy.
I'd give that to Anderson Silva, he lets people hit him in the face. He won't try very hard just so he can break his opponents will, then when he's broken their will he beats them to a pulp. Nobody else can do that, even Diaz comes out to fight. Anderson comes out in the first round not to fight, he comes out like a cat toying with a mouse. He'll only really fight back in the first if his opponent is running at him like Griffin or if they do something really stupid and he accidentally knocks them down (like James Irvin)

Last edited by rabakill : 11-23-2012 at 12:29 PM.
rabakill is offline   Reply With Quote