MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - (video) Nick Diaz: "If you hold me and grab me I'm gonna f*ck you up"

View Single Post

Old 11-23-2012, 05:10 PM   #15 (permalink)
The Horticulturist
WIDE OPEN

The Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauno View Post
I like him a lot but he needs to get off his high horse. Nick faced Condit and left the arena a broken and retired man, GSP left the arena with a belt.. All that there is to it.
Actually... there's much more to it, as Diaz clearly hypothesized in the video! You're suggesting that MMAth works and we should all know by now that it doesn't.

I like Diaz and Condit equally so I have no bias here, but it's hard to argue that Diaz would attempt more takedowns in a rematch, especially after hearing Nick talk about it so much.
The Horticulturist is offline   Reply With Quote