MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What was the hardest defeat you had to swallow when your favorite fighter lost?

View Single Post

Old 11-24-2012, 01:08 AM   #3 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueLander View Post
While he's not my absolutely favorite, It certainly was sad to see Cro-Cop get brutally KO'd by Gonzaga.

Werdum submitting Fedor was a hard one too. While I knew at that point in his career he was going to lose sooner or later, I certainly didn't think it would be Werdum, and defiantly didn't think It would be that quick.
Damn I was going to post up all of his fights then you had posted it. I still can't get over the fact he never landed one...all I wanted was one LHK KO...instead he gets a RHK KO from Napao. That damn brute.

GSP vs Serra 1 was pretty bad. Lyoto vs Shogun II was actually pretty shocking. Chuck vs Franklin cuz you knew that would be his last fight ever.

Wand vs Rampage III.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote