MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What was the hardest defeat you had to swallow when your favorite fighter lost?

View Single Post

Old 11-24-2012, 02:29 AM   #7 (permalink)
Life B Ez
"Focus"

Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
There have been a few that were tough because the guy I liked lost, but generally speaking if I feel like it was a fair loss a good stopage or decision I don't get too upset.

Fitch v Hendricks was pretty tough to swallow only because I felt like Fitch had survived shots like that from GSP but that was probably about the hardest one to take as a clean loss. Most of the losses that would be hard to take I saw coming, Shogun v Jones, Wand v Leben. When Rory got stopped by Condit that was rough.

I generally only go ape shit when I feel like it was a horrible call and then it usually has little to do with the guy that won or lost just the terrible call.

I got pretty pissed about Shogun v Machida I. And not to be that guy but Diaz v Condit. I got pretty heated after that fight, nothing to do with the way Condit fought, I was disappointed it wasn't more of a barn burner but I had scored it 3-2 for Diaz.