MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - If Bas Rutten was in his prime and fighting today, how would he do?

View Single Post

Old 11-24-2012, 12:12 PM   #11 (permalink)
FBrown
MMA Fanatic

FBrown has a spectacular aura aboutFBrown has a spectacular aura aboutFBrown has a spectacular aura aboutFBrown has a spectacular aura aboutFBrown has a spectacular aura aboutFBrown has a spectacular aura aboutFBrown has a spectacular aura aboutFBrown has a spectacular aura aboutFBrown has a spectacular aura aboutFBrown has a spectacular aura aboutFBrown has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Horticulturist View Post
Thank god he's not so I can live in an imaginary world where he would beat everyone.

Realistically if you take his stories about cortisone injections etc. into account, he wouldn't have been able to compete under the type of testing they do now.

But my GOD did he hit hard. Even in his "return" fight against Villereal his striking looked devastating compared to most UFC fighters.
I didn't think cortisone injections were something they looked out for? I know it's looked down upon by alot of athletes due to obvious health reasons but other than that, I thought it was A okay?
FBrown is offline   Reply With Quote