MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What was the hardest defeat you had to swallow when your favorite fighter lost?

View Single Post

Old 11-24-2012, 11:48 AM   #31 (permalink)
FBrown
MMA Fanatic

FBrown has a spectacular aura aboutFBrown has a spectacular aura aboutFBrown has a spectacular aura aboutFBrown has a spectacular aura aboutFBrown has a spectacular aura aboutFBrown has a spectacular aura aboutFBrown has a spectacular aura aboutFBrown has a spectacular aura aboutFBrown has a spectacular aura aboutFBrown has a spectacular aura aboutFBrown has a spectacular aura about
It sucked horribly when Big Nog lost to Mir both times but other than that one, the only real losses that really bothered me much was when James McSweeney got eliminated from TUF Heavyweights (I trained with him) and when Rashad Evans lost to Jon Jones as I thought he had a real shot of beating him. I've predicted quite a few fights wrong but those are the only real ones I can recall bothering me. On the otherhand, I do get disappointed when I think a fight is going to be close or a good fight and it isn't
FBrown is offline   Reply With Quote