MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What was the hardest defeat you had to swallow when your favorite fighter lost?

View Single Post

Old 11-24-2012, 12:46 PM   #36 (permalink)
PheelGoodInc
Heavyweight

PheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdtcpl View Post
This for me exactly. I thought Rich had the perfect style to just make Le look as old and out of date as he is. But when that punch landed right on the button I didn't jump up and scream or anything, I just put my head in my hands, rubbed my eyes, and sure enough they saw it right the first time. Legit depressed for a couple of beers.
Exactly. Nothing a couple beers couldn't fix though. Realistically, I knew Franklin wasn't in his prime anymore. It wasn't nearly as upsetting as when Andy beat Franklin. Even then, I was more impressed with Andy than I was disappointed in Franklin. It was one of those times where no one looked down on Franklin for being that bad, they just looked at Andy and knew he was really that good.

Team PheelGood Fantasy Fight League

Jon Jones / Mark Hunt / Cub Swanson / Dustin Poirier / Darrell Montague
PheelGoodInc is offline   Reply With Quote