MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What was the hardest defeat you had to swallow when your favorite fighter lost?

View Single Post

Old 11-24-2012, 04:48 PM   #40 (permalink)
TanyaJade
Middleweight

TanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings System
Franklin vs. Le was very hard to swallow for me.
Not because I dislike Le, but because I knew it was a winnable fight for Rich, and he made a stupid mistake and got caught.

Franklin vs. Henderson was tough for me as I was sure Franklin got the decision. However, it turned out to be a blessing in disguise as we were all treated to one of the greatest and most satisfying knockouts in MMA history in Henderson/Bisping.

Cain losing to dos Santos was tough.

Cruz/Faber was really frustrating for me because I absolutely love Faber and I loathe Cruz.

Rich Franklin - Holly Holm - Carlos Condit - Andrei Arlovski
Credit to Spite for the sig!
TanyaJade is offline   Reply With Quote