MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 11-25-2012, 09:18 AM   #1988 (permalink)
luckbox
Cheeky freak of the week

luckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerlock2.0 View Post
What the hell is up with video games nowadays? They're eating up more hardware and disk space than ever but they lack content. I just finished Dishonored and it didn't even take me 12 hours to do so. I'm so happy I didn't buy it. Before that I already finished AC:Brotherhood within 3 days and AC:Revelations within 4 days. I'm not saying I didn't enjoy these games but in my opinion 50 bucks should get you more than a weekend of gaming.
I had that revelation (pun intended) a while ago. I don't invest in games like that anymore, I know what I'm getting and it's not good enough. I'll save my money for GTA V, which I'm positive won't have the same problem.

What race are you playing HOGH?

luckbox is offline   Reply With Quote