MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 11-25-2012, 02:00 PM   #24570 (permalink)
Hammerlock2.0
It's Hammer Time!

Hammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Brazil always ends up being a batshit crazy GP. Alonso is a warrior although he got a bit lucky. Lots of stuff happening and Vettel was on the bad side of most of them. First the accident that put him so far behind, then all the accidents that favored Alonso and the rain hitting one round after changing the tires... man, I had my doubts but Vettel made it.

I feel kinda sad for Massa. He could have made 2nd in Brazil. Now he's 3rd and the race is tainted because he had to let Alonso pass every time he came near him.

Rookie Hammer Squad 2015
Frankie Edgar - Dominick Cruz - Jorge Masvidal - Cat Zingano - Holly Holm