MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rory MacDonald workout routine? He's really strong

View Single Post

Old 11-25-2012, 01:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
Proud German
Banned

Proud German is a jewel in the roughProud German is a jewel in the roughProud German is a jewel in the roughProud German is a jewel in the roughProud German is a jewel in the roughProud German is a jewel in the roughProud German is a jewel in the roughProud German is a jewel in the roughProud German is a jewel in the roughProud German is a jewel in the roughProud German is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmdM View Post
In before 'Rory is taking steroids and you know it!'.

P.S. To the OP, it┤s perfectly normal to be stronger in the early 20's than in the late 20's if you work out since a young age.
Are you saying that because Rory's been working out since he was young (something we don't actually know) it's normal for him to be that strong at his age? I would imagine your strength peaks by your mid 30's. Guys who are 27 or so are really strong compared to when they are younger, I think.

Rory's super strong, I just want to know if he works out with weights or if it's purely bodyweight and stuff.