MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 11-25-2012, 02:48 PM   #24572 (permalink)
Budhisten

Budhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerlock2.0 View Post
Brazil always ends up being a batshit crazy GP. Alonso is a warrior although he got a bit lucky. Lots of stuff happening and Vettel was on the bad side of most of them. First the accident that put him so far behind, then all the accidents that favored Alonso and the rain hitting one round after changing the tires... man, I had my doubts but Vettel made it.

I feel kinda sad for Massa. He could have made 2nd in Brazil. Now he's 3rd and the race is tainted because he had to let Alonso pass every time he came near him.

I'd say calling it tainted is quite a strecth - he let Alonso by as any teammate would, especially now that teamorders are fair game.

Schumi let Vettel drive right past him as well and I have no doubt in my mind that Webber would've done the same had it been required (He was in front of Vettel and Schumi)

MMAForum - Please follow, like and download our app!