MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What was the hardest defeat you had to swallow when your favorite fighter lost?

View Single Post

Old 11-25-2012, 05:39 PM   #51 (permalink)
Terror Kovenant
Middleweight

Terror Kovenant Is World RenownTerror Kovenant Is World RenownTerror Kovenant Is World RenownTerror Kovenant Is World RenownTerror Kovenant Is World RenownTerror Kovenant Is World RenownTerror Kovenant Is World RenownTerror Kovenant Is World RenownTerror Kovenant Is World RenownTerror Kovenant Is World RenownTerror Kovenant Is World Renown
Chuck vs Evans. Watching the icon of the UFC getting brutally KO'd by an upcommer was terrible.

Shogun vs Jones. After seeing that picture of Shogun staring Jones down after the Bader fight, I thought Shogun was going to come in and devour the young blood. But that opening knee...ruined my night

Franklin vs Silva. I really didnt know who Silva was, except the guy that just embarrassed Leben. However I felt that Franklin was the superior fighter and going to be a dominant champion. Then his face got shattered.

Wanderlei vs Rampage III. Two vicious easy wins, I thought Wandy had this in the bag. But then I thought he was dead after the late hits from Page.

Most recently...
I can't even speak about Cung Lao vs Franklin. Ouch