MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rory MacDonald workout routine? He's really strong

View Single Post

Old 11-25-2012, 10:22 PM   #17 (permalink)
PheelGoodInc
Heavyweight

PheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roflcopter View Post
And approximately zero percent of those athletes were doughy 160lbers well into adulthood.
I was 145 when I graduated high school at age 18. Now at 26 I'm 200. I must be on roids

From now on, I am convinced A. Silva and Aldo are on roids. Have any of them ever done VADA testing? They're obviously guilty.

I am personally thankful for fighters like Rory paving the way to clean up the sport. One day he'll be looked back upon as one of the first few who let the tests do the talking. We should all owe Rory a debt of gratitude for his strong stance on anti-steroids and hope one day the fishy fighters like Anderson and Aldo step up and take the tests.

http://youtu.be/d5cUuRoQmMQ