MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Am I in good shape for my age?

View Single Post

Old 11-25-2012, 11:20 PM   #4 (permalink)
lcbrown12
MMA Fanatic

lcbrown12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hibernaculum View Post
Not to be a douche but 85 pushups in a minute is just stupid, I couldn't see anyone doing 85 good pushups like that. I'm assuming you normally do solid pushups, so nothing held against you it just seems like a horrible way for your school to measure.
I'm not sure how true this is but I've heard if you can bench your body weight 10 times without much difficulty that you're about average for you're size, I don't do weight training(I really should) but it seems like you're doing pretty good.

By chance how long before a run do you eat / how much water do you drink while running.As far as being athletic goes puking after a 5k is pretty bad but if you exercise often I think the issue might be that you don't drink enough before you run so your too dehydrated during the run leading you to drink too much during it.
If you don't already start more drinking water the night before you run until about an hour before and only sip on the water during the run.
I do agree, how have you done that many press ups within a minute. Your body been in shape and your body in a good routine are completely different but you sound as if your in full control so keep it up. Nice to see a young lad taking care of himself

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App
lcbrown12 is offline   Reply With Quote