MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 11-26-2012, 12:29 AM   #1994 (permalink)
M.C
Filthy Casuals

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLyotoLegion View Post
Yeah Black Ops 2 is really fun so far, I don't get the majority of the COD hate, the fanboys can be pretty annoying I suppose but I've always enjoyed them. Not the greatest game ever but pretty fun on my end.
I don't like the fact that I can go 25-5 one round, then 8-15 the other, all based around how many times I get killed from behind, to the side, how often I spawn and die after taking 3 steps cause the spawn system is awful from time to time, how many times I shoot a dude 5 or 6 times in the chest and he pops off 1 round and I die, etc.

It's very random and inconsistent which is annoying, but at its core it's enjoyable, fun to play an 30 mins to an hour here and there.

"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me"
"You do not know the first note of the music that moves me."
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote