MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rory MacDonald: 'I will fight at middleweight at some point in my career'

View Single Post

Old 11-26-2012, 01:27 AM   #21 (permalink)
PheelGoodInc
Heavyweight

PheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roflcopter View Post
Considering he delayed the fight with the cut so that he could cycle before the testing started, no.
So will you at least admit nothing Rory can do will change your mind that he's on roids? What is more thorough than VADA testing for someone who has never been in trouble for roids? Let me guess, you want him randomly tested throughout the year? That makes a whole lot of sense to prejudice this one fighter just because you don't like him.

Admit it. You will always be convinced of something you cannot prove regardless of the amount of clean drug tests he will take. The funniest part about this is you don't think maybe or even probably, you are 100% certain he is on roids with zero positive drug tests to back your certainty. It's hilarious seeing you comment about it from any person who's even remotely rational.

Team PheelGood Fantasy Fight League

Jon Jones / Mark Hunt / Cub Swanson / Dustin Poirier / Darrell Montague
PheelGoodInc is offline   Reply With Quote