MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Mark Hominick 0-4 in last four fights

View Single Post

Old 11-26-2012, 05:13 AM   #12 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyin' Kneez View Post
Yeah, I was gonna make a thread about this the other day. It really sucks to see him on this skid because he's one of my favourite fighters, and I know he''s better than this. On his day, Hominick is one of the best technical boxers in mma, which makes his losses (especially the one to yagin) so suprising. I don't like making excuses for fighters but I can't help thinking Shawn Tompkins' absence is playing a part. Maybe Shawn kept him sharp technically, gave him better game plans, or maybe he just feels lost without his mentor by his side, idk, but something's clearly not right. Maybe a change of camp might help. Moving to a camp like roufusport, that has a reputation for producing well-rounded, techinally sound strikers might help. Or even dropping to 135, he looked pretty small and at times overpowered by garza. I hope he gets back on track soon though. WAR HOMINICK!!!
Very true. Yagin isn't an ordinary fighter. He can take an unbelievable amount of damage. I've seen him take a FLYING KNEE to the face, get knocked out for a second then wake up to win that same fight by KO. I was like...dude is the terminator. Against any other fighter Hominick would have won by TKO. Look at Yagin's face after that fight; broken nose and all.

The real reason is not having his trainer present along with Sam Stout. Really sad.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote