MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Official Poker Lounge On Strategy And Tactics

View Single Post

Old 11-26-2012, 11:57 AM   #33 (permalink)
luckbox
Cheeky freak of the week

luckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Yeah I agree totally, online poker, and tourneys in particular, is a ridiculously hard grind. The majority of the time you'll spend 7-8 hours of your day plowing through the field only to lose a coinflip when the blinds catch up to you, on the bubble or for a min-cash. It's a super tough way to make a living. I find the cash games a lot easier to deal with, as you can better manage your own hours and play when you feel like it. The really big money is in the tournaments, and if you play well and run well you can bink a huge score, but it's a grind man, a real grind. My hats off to the MTT grinders out there.

luckbox is offline   Reply With Quote