MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 11-26-2012, 04:21 PM   #1997 (permalink)
deadmanshand
The Internet Prophet

deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.
Well I decided to give a game a shot since everyone I worked with said it was amazing. This being the Witcher 2.

This is probably the most boring rpg I have ever played. The combat was retard easy, the story extremely generic, and the "maturity" highly overrated. Maturity does not mean showing us some bush, allowing us to screw any woman we feel like, and cussing. That's college not maturity. Throw in a couple pointless shock factors like delivering a rapist's baby and then watching as the mother kills herself just adds to the fun.

How the **** did this game get a 9.5 rating?!