MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - *Boardwalk Empire*

View Single Post

Old 11-26-2012, 05:21 PM   #17 (permalink)
GrappleRetarded
Banned

GrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Mercy View Post
It's gonna be fireworks. Too bad the new season won't come around til September 2013!!!

Line of the night didn't even come til the end of the episode.

"I need a bath. Some chow. And then you and me sit down and we talk about who dies."
ha ha yes, the way Stephen Grayam delivered that line was absolutely brilliant. He's one of my favourite actors and now I really can't wait to see him play Al Capone as a major role.

If you haven't seen "This Is England", make sure you check it out (the film, not the tv series!). It has Stephen Graeme - the guy who plays Al Capone in it and he plays such a great role. Fantastic film too.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0480025/
GrappleRetarded is offline   Reply With Quote