MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 11-26-2012, 05:25 PM   #24590 (permalink)
Life B Ez
"Focus"

Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by LizaG View Post
Guerrero/Berto is getting another viewing tonight.
I was not that impressed by the first fight. They literally wanted to clinch the whole second half of the fight with a second and half of action per 30 seconds. Need to get rid of all the clinch and head holding in boxing these days. Think about how shitty some classic old fights would be if they clinched the way they do now. The only fight in the Frazier Ali series no one cares about is the second, which was easily the most clinch happy. JCC would have had hella shitty fights if they could clinch so would Leonard and Tyson. Guys would have just tied them up when they got inside and taken a decision loss.

Are guys these days in that worse shape that they can't go 12 when they used to be 15?!? I mean jesus christ it's your job to fight be ready to do it and box don't hug. Shit infuriates me.

Sorry rant over. No promises though I'll probably come bac and add more again.