MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Hendricks: "My jiu-jitsu is better than my hands"

View Single Post

Old 11-26-2012, 07:24 PM   #8 (permalink)
Canadian Psycho
You're Welcome.

Canadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by RearNaked View Post
Yeah Hendricks is totally all talk, he's never beaten anyone good.
Because that's precisely what I said

Johnny has beaten some good guys. Unfortunately, he hasn't beaten anyone who GSP hasn't made look like a complete scrub. Telling me that his wrestling is better, his JJ is wicked slick, and all of that good stuff isn't going to sway me or the oddsmakers. If Johnny feels confidently about his abilities, then Johnny can go in and try to do what Johnny does. We know what's he's capable of. We know what he can do. So just go out and do it, if you can. All of this talk comes off as though he's trying to convince himself more than anyone else.

Chael Sonnen is different. With Sonnen, it's an art form. If you can't recreate what that man can do, don't even bother with the trash talk.
Canadian Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote