MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Ariel Helwani: "GSP said Silva fight not going to happen"

View Single Post

Old 11-26-2012, 07:53 PM   #29 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Ultra-weight

jonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabakill View Post
these posts are all pure ignorance. Ignorance of the fighters' skillsets and the odds of each fight.

GSP vs. Silva = 90% silva win
Silva vs. Jones = 50/50

yeah, let's all watch a guy get his ass beat because we don't like actual fights. If you want to see GSP get his ass handed to him then sure this fight makes sense, everyone obsesses over the weight issues while they have no clue about how the actual fights would go. Anderson would humiliate GSP, that's why he don't take the fight. Jones vs. Silva is a close fight, holy crap what crazy people we are for not wanting to see a one-sided beat down. Now make some ignorant comment about how GSP needs to move up and prove himself or some garbage like that.
Your ignorance is in that you think you can make %s and pass them off as fact. When quite a few people in here believe GSP would win that fight. Make a poll, see if you come up with 90% Silva in that one. I don't even read half of your posts. You call me ignorant and then start your post with the essence of ignorance.

I want to see both you tool. Both fights are with 2 fighters separated by 1 weight class. I want to see both ******* fights.

Quit following me around ya goofball.
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote