MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Ariel Helwani: "GSP said Silva fight not going to happen"

View Single Post

Old 11-26-2012, 08:09 PM   #30 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Light Heavyweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
Dana calls Floyd a ***** all the time. And his one big thing is "UFC make the big fights happen. boxing doesn't."
A VERY big reason why I'm an MMA fan over a boxing fan, despite following boxing to a ridiculous degree in the past. Anderson Vs GSP or Jones is literally a bigger fight than anything in boxing in a long time, maybe with the exception of Haye/Klitschko if you count the rivalry and such.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soojooko View Post
Right. Lets focus on the loss. Not his fights since then. That makes total sense when determining good matchups.

... from now on, im going to look at a contenders fights from two years previous. That's how I'm going to judge whether they deserve it or not.
Agreed. I dont even like Hendricks, but I think that if Condit has the strength to test GSP, than Hendricks would knock him the fuk out if he landed just one clean shot.

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner

VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote