MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Black Ops 2: Call of Duty

View Single Post

Old 11-26-2012, 08:15 PM   #21 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Megaweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
I only found out about the run and gun side of COD. I ALWAYS play Hardcore. Whenever I click on another mode in core, it's like everyone is going 150% after a serious coke and steroids binge. I like to keep it calm, sometimes every adjusting my gameplay around my idea of who my character is (In 4, I'd set up an infidel class and US marine class etc).

What I dont like on Black Ops (besides the maps) is the guns. They all feel similar, and nothing has the difference that say the M16, Ghalil, AK47 etc. had from each other. Also the names are annoying. I dont want to say "Hey, you using the K47DMW"? The gun names should be simple. AK, Scorpion, AK-u, Uzi, M16, Famas etc.

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner
VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote