MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Ariel Helwani: "GSP said Silva fight not going to happen"

View Single Post

Old 11-26-2012, 08:27 PM   #33 (permalink)
rabakill
Light Heavyweight

rabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post
Your ignorance is in that you think you can make %s and pass them off as fact. When quite a few people in here believe GSP would win that fight. Make a poll, see if you come up with 90% Silva in that one. I don't even read half of your posts. You call me ignorant and then start your post with the essence of ignorance.

I want to see both you tool. Both fights are with 2 fighters separated by 1 weight class. I want to see both ******* fights.

Quit following me around ya goofball.
The thing is you are showing your ignorance of mma in true stride right here. Anyone that understands skillsets and how mma strategies works knows GSP has little to no chance against Anderson, this is based on objective analysis. When you know how much better Anderson is than GSP and you add to the fact that he's bigger, well if someone has to explain it to you you're already lost.

I won't even bother getting into it because your hate fueled ignorant rants aren't even worth a response, go on in your fairy tale world getting angry when people correct your ignorance. don't be surprised when you don't get the responses you hope for when you talk like you do though. Get over yourself, I'm not even sure what your username is, I just responded to the comment.

edit: johnyg... I've never even seen you before, do you have mental issues?
rabakill is offline   Reply With Quote