MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Hendricks: "My jiu-jitsu is better than my hands"

View Single Post

Old 11-26-2012, 10:56 PM   #13 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Heavyweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
Sonnen's pretty funny and can hype the shit out a fight, but yeah pretty much. He's no Muhammad Ali. Although now that I think of it, it just goes to show how wrestling got shit. Muhammad Ali took his persona I believe from Gorgeous George, and people thought he was a genius for channeling a professional wrestler into his boxing character. Sonnen doesnt it now, and people say he should feck off to the WWE with all his fake and stupid shit talking and leave the industry too the fighters.

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner

VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote