MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rory MacDonald workout routine? He's really strong

View Single Post

Old 11-27-2012, 05:08 AM   #26 (permalink)
Proud German
Banned

Proud German is a jewel in the roughProud German is a jewel in the roughProud German is a jewel in the roughProud German is a jewel in the roughProud German is a jewel in the roughProud German is a jewel in the roughProud German is a jewel in the roughProud German is a jewel in the roughProud German is a jewel in the roughProud German is a jewel in the roughProud German is a jewel in the rough
Wrong Incognito, he IS that strong. Throwing around 6ft fighters light Nate Diaz shows amazing strength. It wasn't just the grappling, but the strikes and the way he hit Diaz, Pyle and Condit. You could feel the impact of the strikes that only a strongman can inflict. I felt like it was me being hit with a baseball bat just watching those fights on 1080i.

This Mills person may be a british striker but he is very strong defensive wrestling game, and is 5 years older than Rory and MacDonald made him look like a little girl. Do not imply that all the people Rory has beaten have had either weak strength or weak wrestling because that is not true. Look at Mills last fight, he was doing to the person what Rory did to him.

I think those pull ups Trix posted is what makes Rory so strong. His legs are super strong too, but I think that's from kettlebell swings and kettlebell single deadlifts. Nobody except GSP can beat Rory, I don't believe it