MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - um... wtf? Happy thanksgiving from Jones n Chael (I think)

View Single Post

Old 11-27-2012, 06:51 AM   #25 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddellianenko View Post
Not really. If a refrigerator salesman tried to sell me a fridge by telling me how he'd slap my wife's butt if I didn't buy it, I'd take the fridge and shove it right up his ass.

There are lines you don't cross, selling doesn't make everything ok.

As for fight night, Chael is going to march right towards Jones and get tooled in less than a round by a bigger, better, stronger wrestler with hatchets for elbows. I hope he enjoys the beating he's managed to gab his way into.
If i am going to be stepping in to the octagon and duking it out with the man. Then that line isnt anywhere near the line when selling a refrigerator.

And lets not forget the fact that selling a fight puts more money in both fighters pockets. If a refrigerator salesman was putting money in my pocket by insulting me... id bait him in to insulting me more.

2014 FFL

Robbie Lawler

Daniel Cormier
Rory Macdonald
Alan Patrick
Stephen Thompson
SideWays222 is online now   Reply With Quote