MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - GTA V Trailer II

View Single Post

Old 11-27-2012, 08:30 AM   #17 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Megaweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Budhisten View Post
They have three storylines that you can change between at any time - or not if you want to...

It's like one big epic tale that you can view from three different angles as it unfolds
If so, I'd probably already edge it to be one of the greatest of all time. But I'm still sceptical. I can't imagine that they can have that many missions which each character has, that arent ever touched. That would completley dwarf Heavy Rain, which has pretty much never been done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joabbuac View Post
I loved that for the narrative though, truly a great ending. I didn't want to play much after i was done anyway...
Yeah I almost wanted them to just end it with John and make a sequel with the kid.

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner
VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote