MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Ariel Helwani: "GSP said Silva fight not going to happen"

View Single Post

Old 11-27-2012, 10:29 AM   #45 (permalink)
Soojooko
of Nazareth

Soojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post
Am I sitting here saying Hendricks isn't the clear next in line at 170?
You have totally belittled his achievements. You have somehow managed to turn two quick stoppages against two very high level WW's into a negative. Do you know how utterly ridiculous that sounds? It's like saying Anderson Silvas performance against Forrest was unimpressive because it was so easy. Is that how you feel?

You have essentially written off the most impressive WW run in recent memory. And just to show your inconsistency, you write off the Fitch and Kampmann victories becuase they we're so short... and also write off a hard earned victory against Koscheck. So what exactly does he need to do to impress you?

Just admit you dont like a fighter. Thats what I do. I dont dance around dressing my biased opinions in some kind of logic. Bollocks.

I dont want GSP to drop the WW belt and go up to 185.I dont want Silva killing himself making 170. Nothing is gonna shift me from this point of view.
Soojooko is offline   Reply With Quote