MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Ariel Helwani: "GSP said Silva fight not going to happen"

View Single Post

Old 11-27-2012, 11:26 AM   #47 (permalink)
Soojooko
of Nazareth

Soojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post
No I haven't. I said it wasn't THAT impressive to me. It isn't impressive enough to make me want that fight more than Anderson/GSP. I said he is the clear cut #1 contender. But it isn't some magical title fight that I can't wait to see.

Didn't think it was that hard to grasp. This is an Anderson Silva/GSP thread. Stay on topic.

I'm a fan of Hendricks you goof. Doesn't mean I need to think he has a shot vs. GSP. Is that too hard to understand?

Cool you don't want GSP to move up. Do you want a prize? We have different opinions. You want to see another title fight vs. the next contender. I want to see the mega fight. We get it.
Sorry... I cant hear you all the way up there. Speak louder.
Soojooko is offline   Reply With Quote