MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Ariel Helwani: "GSP said Silva fight not going to happen"

View Single Post

Old 11-27-2012, 12:26 PM   #47 (permalink)
Soojooko
of Nazareth

Soojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post
No I haven't. I said it wasn't THAT impressive to me. It isn't impressive enough to make me want that fight more than Anderson/GSP. I said he is the clear cut #1 contender. But it isn't some magical title fight that I can't wait to see.

Didn't think it was that hard to grasp. This is an Anderson Silva/GSP thread. Stay on topic.

I'm a fan of Hendricks you goof. Doesn't mean I need to think he has a shot vs. GSP. Is that too hard to understand?

Cool you don't want GSP to move up. Do you want a prize? We have different opinions. You want to see another title fight vs. the next contender. I want to see the mega fight. We get it.
Sorry... I cant hear you all the way up there. Speak louder.
Soojooko is offline   Reply With Quote