MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Sons Of Anarchy

Thread: Sons Of Anarchy
View Single Post

Old 11-27-2012, 01:29 PM   #82 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
Nero is a baddass, guns and drugs are done for now but I doubt that sticks long. I am interested to see where Tigg goes, or more so him and Jax. Is he really gonna sell him out to Pope or is Tigg gonna get to say I got this.
Just going off how the past seasons have ended, I expect Jax to pull off something in the finale that will prevent Tigg from being handed over to Pope. But then again I could see Jax going through with it as payback for attempting to kill Oppie(and killing his wife instead). Jax has been using Tigg recently but he was also the trigger man for Clay and I think that could be the reason for Jax giving up Tigg. Hard call to make, I'm leaning toward Jax saving Tigg but wouldn't be surprised if he gives him up because of the past.
From the first episode of this season the one thing I have been most interested in is the fate of Clay. Will he still be alive at the end of the season? If so will he be back at the head of the table? Should be some fantastic episodes to end this season. Can't wait.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote