MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Gusstaffson moves kind of girlishly

View Single Post

Old 11-27-2012, 03:17 PM   #18 (permalink)
GrappleRetarded
Banned

GrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
I don't know how people think it will even be close. Shogun had problems standing with Vera and got hurt and ended up trying to take him down for most of the fight until Vera collapsed mentally and tried to fix his mouth piece right in front of shogun. I expect Gus to finish him late second third after shogun gasses. All though it has always been the third fight back that shogun started to look good again so who knows.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3
MMA fans, so quick to forget. He struggled with Vera in his last fight, yes, but he didn't seem to struggle with out striking one of the most elusive fighters in the division and then knocking him out in the rematch.

Does that not count for any thing any more? It's in the past so just forget it? Is that how this works? Shogun Rua is an inconsistent fighter, so he's never a safe bet. One thing that is safe to bet on though, is that Shogun Rua at his very best is a better fighter than Alexander Gustaffsson at his best.

I predict Shogun to actually show up and whoop this kids ass.
GrappleRetarded is offline   Reply With Quote