MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Gusstaffson moves kind of girlishly

View Single Post

Old 11-27-2012, 03:21 PM   #20 (permalink)
Life B Ez
"Focus"

Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrappleRetarded View Post
MMA fans, so quick to forget. He struggled with Vera in his last fight, yes, but he didn't seem to struggle with out striking one of the most elusive fighters in the division and then knocking him out in the rematch.

Does that not count for any thing any more? It's in the past so just forget it? Is that how this works? Shogun Rua is an inconsistent fighter, so he's never a safe bet. One thing that is safe to bet on though, is that Shogun Rua at his very best is a better fighter than Alexander Gustaffsson at his best.

I predict Shogun to actually show up and whoop this kids ass.
If shogun hadn't had another knee surgery after that I would agree with you. But surgery has destroyed him.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3