MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Gusstaffson moves kind of girlishly

View Single Post

Old 11-27-2012, 03:38 PM   #21 (permalink)
SM33
SPEED KILLS

SM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Threads like these are such a testament to Shogun. 31 years old, best years behind him, multiple surgeries, built a career on quick stoppages but past two fights have been lengthy brawls... yet most people are still on the fence for who to bet on when he's facing a 25 year old beast who is bigger, faster and trickier than most guys in the division.

Gustaf is a monster and anyone who downplays the Silva fight is a fool, he tooled Thiago Silva. He will stand with Shogun. Shogun is crafty and always lands something but will not hesitate in taking the fight to the ground. Gun to my head I pick Gustaf, his 'girlish' movement is something that most guys in the division cannot handle, and I guarantee he hits as hard or harder than Hendo... but Shogun is one of the few who will not be fazed by this and has the skills to make it his fight.