MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Hendricks: "My jiu-jitsu is better than my hands"

View Single Post

Old 11-27-2012, 04:45 PM   #31 (permalink)
H33LHooK
Bantamweight

H33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of Knowledge
GSP's jab will be the difference, IMO. He'll get that lower stance (not straight up and squared up like Kampmann), turn his shoulders to lengthen his reach, and pump that long jab out there.

It's hard to wing lefts when you're being constantly peppered with a quick/stiff jab, and/or dumped onto your back.

It also appeared that Hendricks landed those bombs only when he had his opponent backing up.
GSP will most likely alternate circling and coming forward; anything but go straight back.

Once Hendricks realizes he can't blast GSP out with one big shot, I'm guessing he will lose via GSP top-control decision.

H33LHooK is offline   Reply With Quote