MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rory MacDonald workout routine? He's really strong

View Single Post

Old 11-27-2012, 04:08 PM   #29 (permalink)
H33LHooK
Bantamweight

H33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud German View Post
Hex, I don't mean to be disrespectful (because i know that I am on your 'WANTED TO BAN' list) but I genuinely don't believe he lost to Carlos Condit. He lost the third and final round, yes, but anybody with any superior sense would know that it was a silly stoppage. Rory was covering up, and the referee stop the fight with THREE seconds to go in the entire fight. Ridiculous. The ref just biased towards Condit, I think it was Mario Yamaski and he is half Mexican I believe. Rory would have won the fight based on the first two rounds had Yamaski not refereed.
This post is just full of awesome.

Keep it right up.